Monday, July 03, 2006

Spey Valley Socks-Finished at Last!



Spey Valley Socks from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush
Started: 22 May 2006
Finished: 01 July 2006
(This does not include time for frogging almost an entire sock when I decided it was too small!)
Needles: Sz 1 Susan Bates Aluminum
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Java, superwash wool

I really liked this pattern. Some of it required 100% attention, and some of it required 10% attention. A good variety. I shorted the cuff to 7 inches since I don't like super long socks. I loved the yarn. I'll definitely be using it again. Yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Nice job on the socks.

I miss Last Sat. Knitting already! And I still have to forgoe one more month. See you in August, I hope.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

VERY pretty!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home