Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My head is going to explode...or grow...or something


This "grow a head" was in my Easter basket this year. (Yes, I'm slightly over 30 and I still get an Easter basket from my mommy. My husband gets one from his mommy, too.) I uploaded this photo awhile back so I'd have something exciting ready for a time when I was too lazy to take pictures.

The past few days have been CRAZY. We had 5 people spend last Tuesday and Wednesday at our 2 bedroom condo. We did some touristy things while they were here. Then The Husband and I drove 4 1/2 hours to go camping with my grad school friends over the weekend. That was interesting because two babies, ages 4 months and 9 months, joined us this time. It went better than I expected. I suppose it will get harder next time when they are both more mobile.

I expected to get a fair amount of knitting done in the car, but I was either driving or passed out from complete exhaustion for the 9 hours, except for a mere 30 minutes when I was able to finish the heel of Spey Valley Sock #2. I hope to finish them this weekend.

I finished my Sew? I Knit! shirt before the craziness started. I still need to take a picture, but I have a couple of weeks before the deadline to do so.

I've been prepping for a very important event coming up this Friday. It's a secret for now. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

That thing is too cute! Much nicer than the Chia Head I was expecting to see. :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

hee hee - he looks like I feel sometimes!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home