Saturday, May 27, 2006

Try to contain your excitement

Allow me to dazzle you with yet another time-consuming, challenging and complex FO!



"Chains" Dishcloth
From Knit Dishcloth Sampler by Sandy Scoville
Started: 19 May 2006
Finished: 21 May 2006
Lily Sugar 'n Cream
US 8 needles

Progress Photos-Again nothing too exciting, you've seen similar ones before...

I started over my Spey Valley sock on size 1's. This was really my first major frogging. Pulling the needles out was like pulling off a Band-Aid. You know it's going to hurt, but it needs to be done. I'm much happier with it now, so I'm glad I did it. Things are going much faster now. I think I knit about 4 inches during a couple hours at Last Saturday Knitting this morning. That's record speed for me and socks!


My friend's Branching Out is coming along, considering I only work a few rows a day. I've completed 15 of the 27 repeats.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Color me bedazzled and ferschwizzled. I actually frogged an entire [u]gorgeous[u]Jaywalker which because the leg was baggy and the toe was short. Guess what I did then? Yup. I put the yarn away to be knit another day. Unlike me, you're a trouper. Good on ya.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please edit the above comment mentally. Thank you.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Branching out is looking great, and I already told you I liked the Spey Valley sock. I'm really glad to see you knitting that one, as my copy of KOR has such dark photos that it's hard to see the sock sometimes. Now I know it's something I like!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home