Saturday, April 01, 2006

Quilt Show







I was in need of a three day weekend, so I took last Monday off. I was really excited when I realized that there was a quilt show happening the same day. I had attended the show a couple of times in the past, and I even entered a wallhanging one year (I certainly did not win a ribbon, in case you’re wondering), so I knew it was going to be a good way to spend some of my day off. This time I was armed with my digital camera, so I was able to add a new dimension to my quilt show experience. Unfortunately most of the quilts were in very poor lighting, and I am not a human tripod.

This cat robber cracked me up. It was part of “Cats Incognito.”


Next time, a couple of FO's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

Oh, wow. Those are amazing! So did you finish the handwarmers?

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home