Monday, March 06, 2006

Not really my stuff

This is not my FO:At my girlfriend gathering two weekends ago, one of my friends gave us all belated Christmas bags that her mom made. It's a great bag with a matching accessories pouch (wasn't I just talking about great handmade bags?), but I WISH IT DIDN'T SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OVER IT! Oh well. I'll just have to use it for carrying my knitting around inside the house or in December.

This is not my UFO/WIP:This is a pillow my grandma almost finished. All that's left is the final seam. I've been entrusted to finish it since she will not be able to. She has numerous projects going on and hasn't touched them for several months. I have a couple of aunts who are kind of crafty. I hope that we can finish everything she started.

These are not my cats:
This is Buster, one of my mom's cats. He weighs in at around 20 lbs. He likes to sleep a lot.
This is Gabby. She weighs in at about 7 lbs. and due to her agility, she often beats up on Buster, even though he is three times her size and a few years younger. Check out those fangs!
This one is better. Isn't she cute?I currently have no cats of my own, but I would love to someday. I just need to convince the husband that pets are necessary. I always get jealous when I see cute kitties on blogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Borrowed blog kitties, someone else's FO and WIP. Goodness, what is the world coming to?

Those are some seriously cute kitties!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Whatever you do with your Grandma's unfinished projects -- DON'T GIVE THEM AWAY!!! I was only 8 when my grandma died, but I somehow came into possession of an unfinished pillowtop, which I eventually finished -- it's one of my true treasures. She, too, left many unfinished projects, including a large rug-hooking project. It sat for years in my aunt's attic and when I finally learned about it/had an interest in it/asked about it, I learned that she'd tired of having it around and gave it away only a year earlier. She said the ladies at the thrift shop went at it like wolves, so she figured it was worth something to someone.

Yeah. ; )

10:10 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Those are great cat pictures. As for me, I take care of all my kitty needs by enjoying other people's kitty blog posts. :)

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog too!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home