Thursday, January 26, 2006

My first meme

I've been tagged! Vicki tagged me...it's nice to know that people are finding their way to my blog. I only know of 3 people who read my blog on a regular basis. It's exciting to get comments from people I don't know.

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
Purls Beyond Price
KimberliNY
Unraveling
Knitorious
Too Many Projects

Select 5 people to tag. Uh...if you are reading this, I guess you're tagged. Play along if you wish. No pressure.

What were you doing 10 years ago?


1996: I was finishing up my senior year of college. I was approaching the one year anniversary (Feb. 10th) of dating the man who is now my husband.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was pretty much in the same place I am right now, lifewise. I think I was knitting my first pair of socks!

What were you doing 1 hour ago?

Shredding. I've been on a cleaning streak lately. A couple of weeks ago I broke down and organized DH's file drawer because I just couldn't take it anymore. Tonight I shredded a VERY tall stack of papers.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
1. Learn fair isle.
2. Complete a fairly complicated cabled sweater.
3. Write in my neglected diary more than once this year.
4. Take more photos and dust off my photography skills.
5. Sew a garment from a pattern.

List five snacks you enjoy:
1. Popcorn.
2. Popcorn.
3. Popcorn.
4. Homemade cookies, especially chocolate chip.
5. Most kinds of fruit.

List five things you would do if money were no object:
1. Buy a house for my mom.
2. Quit my job and do whatever I wanted all day long.
3. Buy a house for DH and me.
4. Have a pliates studio in my house, complete with a personal trainer to stop by twice a week.
5. Travel.

List five bad habits:
1. I never make the bed.
2. I've started to drink coffee every day. (I quit drinking pop, though.)
3. I'm often TOO scheduled and regimented.
4. I throw my clothes on the floor. Luckily we have a walk in closet now.
5. Slouching.

List five things you like doing:
1. Knitting. Duh.
2. Yarn shopping. Duh.
3. Camping.
4. Cooking/baking.
5. Reading.

List five favorite gadgets:
1. Various cameras (although I don't use them nearly enough)
2. Cookie dough scoop.
3. TiVo.
4. Paper cutter for cardmaking.
5. Knitting row counter.

Name one thing you like about yourself:
I like to think that I am generally a good person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kucki68 said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Sorry can't have you let my mom, I have too many unfinished projects of my own. Actually mom is a fantastic maker of patchwork herself, so it's even more of a gift that she takes the time to finish some of mine.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home