Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy 2006

I whipped out this little baby hat on the last day of 2005 while knitting with the Last Saturday Knitting Group. There were four of us there this time and once again, the time just flew. Elizabeth even took some pictures this time. I realized that my baby hat stash was getting dangerously low, plus I needed to do a bit of ripping on my Not Cashmere sweater and that couldn't be done in public. This hat completes my first "Hat Trick" for the Cover Your Head Knitalong.
At long last, here is the finished photo of my Flower Petal Washcloth from Weekend Knitting along with the bath fizzers I got for my cousin. I hope she likes it. Even with natural light, it still isn't the greatest picture. Have I mentioned that I only have north facing windows and it's the middle of winter?

I've been back to work for two days now and it's SO HARD. Yesterday my head felt like it was full of cotton, I just couldn't think at all. I guess that's the mark of a good vacation, when you get back to work and can't remember what you were doing a week and a half ago!

I was out of town for a few days and didn't do any knitting during that time, but I did do a small cross stitch project, which I will save for another post.

Happy 2006!

1 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

Where did you find natural light???? I've been looking for it for days. I'm still impressed by how quickly you put together that hat.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home