Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Secret is Out

My downstream Holiday SP, Erica, now knows who I am. I revealed myself by sending her one of my Christmas cards. Hi Erica! It was hard for me to keep a secret for a whole month. I wonder if I'm even capable of doing a regular 3 month SP round. Anyway, check out her cool site: knitplayground!

Meanwhile, I still have no clue who my upstream pal is. When am I going to find out who you are???

I got together with some coworkers one Sunday afternoon and made 45 of these cards. I don't usually stamp my Christmas cards, but I figured if there was spiked hot chocolate and other people involved, I could handle it. Now I just need to get going on sending them out. Who wants to make or send cards when there's knitting to be done?

This is the Reverse Bloom Flowerpetal Washcloth from Weekend Knitting. There were TOO MANY ends to weave in, but all in all, it was a fun project. (It's done now, but I'm too lazy to take a new picture.) I even enjoyed knitting with the cotton chenille. I'll be giving this to my cousin along with some butterfly bath fizzers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love your Christmas cards. I've rubber stamped cards a few times and with a little care it can be a great way to get the job done. The embossing powder makes a big difference in getting a professional result.

My verification word would be a really funny one for "You Knit What?": it's mfugrxmd! It has the word fug right in it!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home