Thursday, November 17, 2005

FO Flashback: The Weirdest Thing I Ever Knit

Because I'm too lazy to drag out the camera to get current photos, I'll show you something I knitted in May 2005. This is Womb, a gift for my father-in-law's 60th birthday.

What does a man need a Womb for, you ask? Well, my FIL is an ob/gyn with a good sense of humor and this was the PERFECT gift to give him at his rockin' birthday party. Of all the gag gifts he received, I like to believe that this one was the best!

I admit, when I first saw this pattern I was a little scared. But then the big birthday was approaching and I realized what needed to be done!

(The blanket in the background was knitted by my grandmother for my bridal shower last year.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very creative! You are quite talented. :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That's fabulous!!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home