Wednesday, November 02, 2005

FO Flashback: A couple of baby hats

In my continuting quest to make you all think I knit more than I really do, here are a couple more FO's.

Quin's Baby Hat

I made this for a couple of dear friends who had a baby in early September. The pattern is from Knitty Gritty. I think it's just so cute. I didn't really enjoy working with the suede yarn though.

Riley's Baby Hat


This is my fourth Umbilical Cord Hat from SnB, although you will see, this one is missing it's key element. I don't like making I-cord and thought the hat was cute just the way it was. I made this for DH's cousin's baby shower.

I got a cute e-card from my SP the other day!

I've been spying on my downstream pal quite a bit. I think I'm going to hit one of my LYS's this weekend to get some yarn.

If you're lucky, I may have some WIP photos tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Those are so adorable!
I need to crank out some more cute hats for my girls. My 2 yo is hat obsessed.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home