Thursday, October 27, 2005

FO Flashback: The Blue Post

For today's FO flashback, I present to you my recently finished Branching Out scarf from Knitty.The yarn is the Silky Wool recommended in the pattern. This was my first lace project and I was so frustrated intially. I had to sit in a completely silent room and chant the pattern out loud in order to get it right. Once I got going though, I could knit it while half-watching TV. There will be more lace in my future.
These socks are made with KnitPicks sock yarn. I can't remember the exact name of the yarn right now. The yarn was great to work with, but showed a bit of wear after only one wearing.

I started these during my first and only knitting class: Toe-Up Socks for Sock Knitters. I did buy supplies from my LYS, but ended up not using the yarn or needles for my project. But that's another post for another day.

I was super excited to see that some wonderful soul left me a comment on my very first post. THANK YOU! It's nice to know that someone has stopped by!

I am anxiously awaiting my match for the Holiday SP round. Hopefully I can get my pal to stop by my blog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Home made socks. My toes are secretly jealous.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home