Friday, October 28, 2005

Hourglass and Postcards

I finally took a pic of my finished Hourglass sweater. This was such a great knit-wonderful mindless knitting for TV watching, car riding, or magazine reading. The yarn is KnitPick's Andean Silk (11 balls). The yarn was so soft to knit with, but somehow when it's knit up, it's pretty scratchy-I have to wear a shirt underneath it.
This next photo shows all of the great postcards I have received so far from Knitty's postcard swap. The picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea.


When I was a kid, my aunt would send me postcards all the time. Her husband was in a band and they traveled all over out west and she would send me postcards from wherever they went. I still have all of those postcards, but they are at my mom's place-next time I'm there, I should bring them back with me. I picked up a new stash of postcards today and should be able to send out a few of them tomorrow.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoo hoo!

Holiday Secret Pal here!

Tee hee, Ha Ha, Ho Ho.

Pretty, pretty things you make.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home