Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SP Stuff

Here are my holiday SP goodies! Oh great. It seems I just don't have the hang of getting decent pictures in my blog. Is there a tutorial for that somewhere? The photo looks fine in Flickr, but I can tell this is going to look B-A-D on the blog! I resize my photos to 640 x 480 in Adobe, then upload to Flickr. Does it matter what the original setting on the camera is? I think DH has been messing with the settings on the camera, but I thought I would still be OK taking pics at a lower resolution since they always end up 640 x 480 after resizing. Aaaah! I just took at least 15 photos, resized and uploaded and they are all going to look HORRID!

Anyway, back to SP stuff. The sock yarn will probably become Grumperina's Jaywalker Socks. I've seen some really great ones lately! The mohair will probably become a wrap, as long as I can find a suitable pattern for 2 balls. Otherwise, it will be a scarf! Since it's a dark charcoal gray/black I should get a lot of use out of it if it becomes a wrap.

Behold my shiny new gauge check/needle sizer with my useless, crumpled old one in the background. Thanks, SP!

SP, SP who are you???

I have a bunch of other photos, but will save them for another day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennyz,
How many more balls of that Adriafil Touch would you like. It's a stash yarn, and I have a ton. The rest is all unlabeled, but it's the same. I was thinking I'd send you some more because you said you like it on your Thanksgiving Eve post.

Your HSP

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi HSP!

I think that one ball would do it! I'd really like to try to make a lace wrap. I've seen some on blogs that use 2-3 balls of kidsilk haze, which I think would be similar to the yarn that you sent. THANKS! :)

I hope you are staying warm!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Adriafil Touch is quite a bit thinner than Kidsilk Haze. I went to a play and then to dinner downtown last night while it was snowing. It was a beautiful night! I wasn't driving. That really adds to the beauty of falling snow.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home