Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Connected again

The house is coming along, but oh, so slowly. We've been out of town most weekends, and I never have much motivation to get anything done after work. The picture above was taken the day the movers were here.

We've had internet since Monday. Woo hoo! Now I just need to find some time and energy to catch up on everything I've missed. Everyone seems to be talking about Ravelry, and it's probably best that I remain in the dark about it! It seems like it would be a good place for sucking up time.

So...knitting. I don't remember if I ever showed you myJitterbug sock that doesn't quite fit. (The gorgeous yarn was given to me by the ever generous Kathy). I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. In the background you may be able to see our lush "lawn."I dug out some Trekking that I purchased while attending First Saturday Knitting many months ago. I needed an easy small knitfor car trips. It's just stockinette, but based on the Humiaa socks in KOTR. (I really don't like to knit without a pattern!) My 2007 sock count is really pathetic. Gotta get going on that!
More in progress knits next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

Welcome back! It's amazing how much harder it is to move into a house than an apartment.

Hope all keeps going well.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home