Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Checking in again

Hi everyone! I'm back at the apartment which means three things:

1. We unfortunately had to pay for it through the end of June.

2. I have internet access right now. (I don't work on my own blog at work, but I occasionally read some!)

3. I should be doing some cleaning so I can finally be done with this place, instead of blogging. Oh well.


Things are going well, I've just been really busy. The house still looks like a bomb hit it, but I am slowing unearthing treasures I haven't seen in months. I've been most excited by food related items such as my waffle maker and my ice cream maker. Yum!


I'm working on a couple of small knitting projects, but I'll wait to tell you about those until I have some pictures to show.

Hopefully things will settle down soon and we'll have internet access at the house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures of projects and the new house.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Hello! Gosh there is some fun in moving. Mmmmm waffles. Welcome back.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Hiya!

Isn't moving a pain? :)

Looking forward to seeing the new things.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home