Monday, April 16, 2007

Things are coming together

I've been kind of quiet lately because there's a lot going on. Thankfully good things are happening for once! Ariann is still my only thing on the needles. She continues to grow. I think I have about 25 rows left, then it's on to the collar. My husband helped me put it on last night (don't want any stitches flying off my KP Options!) and I think it's going to fit quite nicely once blocked.


Here is a glimpse of my Oh My Gawd I Love It So Much new kitchen.Natural light, natural light, natural light. Expect to see some more food photos on the blog.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that we decided to have the walls painted (latte)! I've been living with apartment/condo white for far too long. Although it's still a neutral, it really warms the place up.

My husband started his third week of work today. He started the same day we FINALLY got an offer on our condo. I am a lot more relaxed now that I know we can actually PAY for our new place. Early next week I'll be babysitting the movers at the condo (paid for by my company, woo hoo!). Sometime at the end of May they will deliver my belongings to the new house (the only good thing about selling the condo so late is that the movers will store our stuff for 30 days so we won't need to lift a finger!).

I'm going to be settled soon!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Hey Jenny,

I love the kitchen so far. Also like the color of your Ariann. You have a good sense of color. Have fun in Madison. Hope you get to see your friends.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's one gorgeous kitchen. I'm very jealous.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

I am jealous of your kitchen too!

Ariann is looking good.

Here's to settling soon - it makes such a huge difference to have some of those big steps completed!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home