Sunday, February 25, 2007

So close...



I ran out of yarn. 27 more rows to go. Fear struck me earlier in the week when someone on the Scarf Style KAL ran out, and I saw that my ball of yarn was looking dangerously small. This would have been the perfect excuse to run over to The Sow's Ear and get some more, except I don't live anywhere near there anymore! I don't think my two closest LYS carry Blackberry Ridge. I'm going to put a note on the knittyboard to see if anyone has any leftovers, otherwise I'll have to do some calling around or else break down and order some online and probably pay too much for shipping one skein. Oh well. I assume that this yarn is still made in this color, if not, then I could have a real crisis on my hands.

We have a house! I got to go inside on Thursday. I'm really excited! I'm glad they got the roof on because we got at least 6 inches of snow yesterday. The house is all snug and dry in its Tyvek shell.

We're supposed to get more snow today. Woo hoo! Perfect for sitting around and knitting.




3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Let me know if you want me to pick up the yarn for you. I could take a run out there sometime this week.

The house is looking good! I bet you're excited.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Sometimes I wish I could wrap up in a Tyvek shell . . . Oops, is that too much information?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

I hope you found the yarn. The shawl is looking really good. Also the house. Exciting!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home