Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cold weather updates

It hasn't been above zero for a couple of days now. Wind chills of -20° or worse. That didn't stop us from going for our usual weekend walks.
It's been awhile since I've been in love with ALL the projects on my needles. I just want to knit ALL THE TIME. I started a mini-clap awhile back with three lovely skeins of Silk Garden that had been living in my stash. I can see why every knitter on the planet has made a Clapotis. Ene is coming along. I don't get much time to work on it since it requires my full concentration.
And introducing my newest project, Ariann:

I wanted to get it started before a little road trip I'm taking next weekend. I can't believe it's been so long since I've worked on a sweater!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Great bunch of WIPs you got there.

Stay warm!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Lots of knitting progress. You and Mr. Too Many still look cold to me! But seriously, keep it up.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home