Monday, January 29, 2007

When in Doubt, Make a Hat


Note: Buster (previous post) isn't my cat. He belongs to my mom. If he were mine I'd be showing you cat pictures every time I post. It's best that he doesn't live with me.

Here are a few hats I've made over the past few months, but haven't blogged about.

I gave this one my sister in law's boyfriend for Christmas.
Started: 22Nov06
Finished: 24Nov06 (Thanksgiving knit!)
Pattern: Knit Simple, Holiday 2006, basic hat pattern
Needles: Sz 7 Addi Turbos
Yarn: Plymouth Encore (red) and leftover Galway (white)

The rest are random baby hats. You've seen the likes of them here before, so I won't give all the details.

25Nov06-28Nov06
Mission Falls 1824 Cotton

04Dec06-11Dec06
Misson Falls 1824 Cotton


10Oct06-14Nov06
Bernat Cotton Tots

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

You always knit cute hats. I'm excited that I just found out I have upcoming opportunities for baby knitting (not my own)! Some hats and maybe a sweater or two are now on my radar. How's Ene going?

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home