Saturday, October 21, 2006

A little bit of Ene



I started Ene's Scarf from Scarf Style a little over a month ago. Geez, it's taking a long time. It would have helped if I didn't have to start it three times. Thinking you know how to read a lace chart and actually having the ability to do it are two different things! Ene is now about twice the size shown in the picture. My goal is to finish Chart 1 by the end of the weekend, should be no problem.

I bought the pattern for Ariann and am trying to resist buying some yarn for it until I make some significant progress on Ene, otherwise I will NEVER finish it!

This weekend I'm relaxing, relaxing, relaxing, aka knitting, reading, cooking. Starting with the Chicago trip, I spent the next 14 days sleeping in 6 different places and I'm ready to just sit on my butt and go nowhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Oh! - so pretty!! Ene is next on my "to knit" list - I have the yarn waiting and ready!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

that's going to be very pretty...ene is one i'd like to knit too. i'd like to see what it's like casting on lots of sts and decreasing down to a point. that might make it seem as though it's going faster.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home