Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FO: Cabled Footies


Cabled Footies from One Skein by Leigh Radford
Started: ? Not in my notes!
Finished: 02 Sep 2006
Needles: Sz 8 bamboo
Mods: Eliminated the elf toe by only doing half of the toe decreases
Yarn: 1 skein of Cascade 220 left over from my Ribby Cardi, which I can't seem to find in my archives, so here's a photo of that. It was my very first sweater.



It's been rather cold here lately. Last Thursday it was a high of 85 degrees. The next day, it was 60. THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME TO ADJUST! I went to a birthday party on Saturday-outside for 3 hours. I wasn't properly dressed because I didn't REALIZE that it was 55 degrees. Oh well. It got me in the mood for fall.

I broke my "one sock at a time" rule and cast on for two socks the same night. One is the mate to the Trekking sock, so it should go quickly, and the other sock is more complex.

I have a new project in mind...as soon as some very special items come in the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home