Monday, December 11, 2006

What else is going on? Beading

I took a wire wrapping class through community ed last month. During the class we made these:


Created 13Nov2006

Of course I went to the bead store soon thereafter and picked out some beads I liked better and came up with this bracelet:


Created 19Nov2006

I have good intentions of making some simple earrings as Christmas gifts, but I don't know if I'll get around to it! I have to be in a certain mood and have a good chunk of time in order to bead.

Luckily I can knit in just about any mood, anywhere!

Oh, and here's a tip: At work, be sure that you don't type your username and password too quickly and miss the tab key in between. Otherwise your username followed by your password may be visible to the system administrator because he gets an error message that an unknown user is trying to get into the system. Ask me how I know. Ask me if I was slightly embarrassed that I have a knitting related password. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great beading! Everything you do, you do so well.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Really, really, pretty.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Nice beading!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home