Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still around

Ah yes, at least 3 weeks have passed since my last entry. Things have been hectic around here.

Phase 1 of the move is complete. I nearly wept with joy as the movers carried our belongings out of the condo and into the truck. I didn't lift a finger!! Our stuff is getting delivered at the end of the month to our NEW HOUSE. Can't wait!

Ariann is not going anywhere. I was blindly following the pattern and not THINKING (I think at work, why do I want to think when I'm knitting?? ) about what I was doing. I was doing raglan decreases while simultaneously working the yo's in pattern, not realizing that I had stopped doing the corresponding pattern decreases, so really I didn't do any decreasing at all. Duh. I'm scared to rip it back because I'm not sure I'll be able to get it safely back on the needles with all the yo's. It's in time out until I feel strong enough to rip.

I started a sock last night but I'm not sure I like it. It's probably going to get frogged.

I knocked out a couple of baby hats last week. I KNOW I can always make those look good, plus there are a lot of babies in the works around here and my hat stash is getting low.

That's it for now...back with some photos sometime soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Don't even try to fix it until you are moved into the new house once and for all. You're far too distracted right now.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Lace--Can't live with it, can't frog it. It's May 14. Happy Valentine's Day! Look what I found during random yarn store browsing. I haven't seen it anywhere for a long time. http://theknitter.com/touch.html
You know it's that charcoal lace mohair we have. BTW, I've known for quite some time that you were right when you said it was like Rowan whatchamacallit. But there is even more yardage. Movers are one of life's finest luxuries! Hopefully you won't end up with a carful of wire coat hangers, buckets mops plants winter a floor lamp, various cords and cat carriers carrying cats at the end. How does the ironing board always end up in that load?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I meant to say winter coats.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home