Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hats, hats, hats and a sock in progress

I've been a hat machine lately. They are easy to knit, quick, and I know I can make them without screwing them up. We close on our house on Friday (!!!) so I haven't been doing anything too challenging lately.

I also have a nearly completed Jitterbug sock. I think I have to rip out the toe and make a foot a little longer, though. Seems like the sock wants to slide off my foot, so I'm hoping adding some length will help. Otherwise I'll have to rip it all out and make the cuff a little tighter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

The baby hats are always so cute. And it sounds like the perfect knitting while dealing with house stuff. The Jitterbug is really neat yarn. I haven't seen the blue before - I like it!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Glad you're back. The sock colors are nice! If it doesn't fit, you must reknit or if you're like me, you won't be satisfied.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home