Saturday, October 27, 2007

What's been going on

First off, a very belated thank you to Parikha of the brown sheep for sending me this book. I won it in a blog contest several weeks ago. I've been reading Parikha's blog for a long time now, check it out if you've never read it. The book isn't very inspiring, but it will be good to refer to if I'm in the mood for a good basic knit. Plus you can never have too many knitting books, right?

I've got two sleeves for the Pea Pod baby sweater. This project has been sitting around for awhile while I've been working on other things.

Ariann is almost finished! You may remember that I screwed up and wasn't actually making the raglan decreases because I was still increasing in pattern. I had to rip out several inches. This photo is out of date-I really only have about an inch of collar left to go.

I actually finished a pair of socks for Soctoberfest! Let's see if I can get a picture of them up by the end of the month!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Hey, welcome back. Those little sleeves look so . . . little. I will check out Parikha's blog. It sounds familiar.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Hey, Jenny!

Are you ok up there in the cold, cold north?

?

Lost your e-mail again.

I'm schultzness@gmail.com

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home