Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Easiest baby bib ever




Baby Bib o'Love from Mason Dixon Knitting
Lily Sugar 'n Cream, summer splash
Started: 21 July 2007
Finished: 22 July 2007

The opening on the bib seems really small. Is it really going to fit around a kid's neck?
Here's another post that has been sitting in my blogger account. I'm going to have to take some new pictures one of these days and show you what's I've been knitting.
Today is the one year anniversary of starting my new job. Time flies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Pretty colors. Dont worry, babies have scrawny necks. Maybe that's why they can't hold up their heads. When they start putting on weight its all chins and shoulders, but the neck is under there.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

That's what I'll do with all that blasted kitchen cotton I have in my closet! Very cute. Yes, it will fit--scrawny necks, yes indeed.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home