Sunday, July 29, 2007

Question

Q: What would inspire this baby hat knitter to branch out into making a baby sweater?
A: You're right! A little one on the way!

Yep, Baby #1 (currently being called Zeke or Zoe by our friends) is expected to arrive on December 24th! My husband and I are still a bit in shock.

Expect to see a lot of baby knits in the future!

Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono from Mason Dixon Knitting
Lion Brand Cotton Ease, almond, a little over one skein
Started: 20 May 2007
Finished: 21 July 2007
I would have been done sooner, but seaming up the garter stitch was giving me problems, especially the sleeves. Ugh! But after several tries, I think it looks pretty good.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Such wonderful news! I'm so happy for both of you.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing the baby knits.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Yay! Congratulations! And I think the baby sweater looks great.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenny (and hubby)!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Excellent!!!!!
Just think twice if you're thinking about naming the baby Mabel.

10:49 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Ack, I missed the good news! I am so lame. Congratulations! :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home