Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom

I finished this cat scrapbook just in time for my mom's birthday. I didn't know what to give her , so I decided that a cat scrapbook would be perfect. Way back in April I raided her house to find some pictures (they are scattered all over the place) and then added some of my own. I've been working on the book itself for the past month or so. I found it pretty enjoyable because I used a prepackaged slab of paper and coordinated dodads. Less decision making for me! Easy to stay focused! Plus I found that I enjoy the 8 x 8 format much better than 12 x 12. Here are a few shots of the finished product.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Great scrapbooks! I just wanted to let you know you're the winner of the Yarn Girls' Guide book giveaway--congratulations :) When you get a chance, please email me your full name & address so I know where to send the book.

Have a great weekend!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home